for Pet Owners
- Private in-home consultations for dogs, cats and other pets
- On-lead manners training for dogs
- Solutions to behavioural problems
- Behavioural assessments and training services for dogs and cats
- Family friendly training and assistance with conflict between children and animals
- Husbandry and trick training
- Training native animals for wildlife demonstrations.
- Enrichment, husbandry and trick training for captive animals.
A good starting point for behavioural problems is usually an initial in-home consultation of about two hours. This allows me to:
- Take a full history
- Provide an assessment
- Identify immediate management solutions to reduce problems
- Create a training plan to resolve your problems in the longer term
- You will receive complete notes on what we discuss and free phone support following your consultation
You will have the option of paying either $220 for the initial consult or, if further training support is needed, $400 for a package which includes the initial consult as well as three followup practical sessions. Packages are also available for cases where I can train the basics for you then teach you to maintain the behaviour.
For other services including:
- Basic training (for example, puppies),
- Referrals from another trainer or veterinary behaviourist (you may not need an initial consultation, and
- Other species
please contact me to discuss your needs and to obtain a quote. Hourly training rates are available for referrals.
If you are unsure what you need and just want help to assess your situation and make a decision, I can offer an Assessment Session for $65. No training or notes are provided, but you will have our full support to help you decide on the best course of action.